WHAT’S A TURNKEY WORKSTATION?
Mecal by Starn in conjunction with our sister companies Penn Weld Inc. and Starn Tool and Mfg. is excited to bring Turnkey Workstations to the Wire Harness Industry and the Custom Manufacturing world. We have recently increased our plant operations to include a 4th facility with our primary focus being the Turnkey Workstation and assembly/customer support operations.
Our Ten Plus years in the wire harness equipment business with our partners Mecal Italy has taught us many things. The most notable is the effect and importance of delivery lead time. At the core of Mecal by Starn’s business model is a 3-4 week lead time on Crimping Applicators and a 2 week lead time on standard spare tooling.
Over the last several years we have seen many of our customers expand their manufacturing operations with additional applicators and presses. We also came to realize they needed workstations similar to what Penn Weld produces for a large number of their customers in other industries. So began the concept of the Crimping Turnkey Workstations.
Picture a well-built square tube metal frame table with a wooden butcher-block top. Add what you need, electric, air, lighting, drawer, accessory shelve, AND a Mecal press with a custom applicator completely installed, tested, validated, and IN A BOX. Shipped to your plant in 4 Weeks. JUST OPEN THE CRATE and go to work.
- One stop shopping and engineering of the workstation specific to your needs.
- Your staff saves valuable time because you don’t have to identify components and purchase from multiple vendors the things needed to design your own station.
- You can pick from several standard workstation models and accessories to meet your need.
- You receive the best press on the market with the number one applicator design.
- You have the best in engineering the industry has to offer.
Most important you get the Quality, Service and the Guarantee of MECAL by STARN