Dear Valued Customer,
We would like to inform you that we have determined Mecal By Starn is an exempt “Life-Sustaining” business based on the guidelines issued by the state of Pennsylvania. Therefore, MBS is open and operating to support your business and our countries’ essential products pipeline.
Mecal by Starn has maintained a safety stock of parts and components, along with the ability to manufacture most parts we supply, we do not expect delays except for specialty items. Our lead times remain constant, 2 weeks for standard crimp tools, 4 weeks for other spare parts, and 3 weeks for standard applicators.
In addition, we want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community, customers, and employees very seriously.
We have continued to conduct the following actions as we work to mitigate the spread of any viruses, or other germs.
- Extensive sanitation efforts are being implemented in the shop, throughout offices, and any other common area several times a day. See our sanitation guidelines.
- No unscheduled visitors allowed into the offices or at our shop.
- Utilizing teleconference meetings
- Employee social distancing
- Thorough hand washing and maintaining sanitary workstations are required by all Mecal By Starn Employees
We are all in this together. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.
- Sincerely, Greg Wasko
- Executive Vice President
- Mecal By Starn